ONC Co-Pay Assistance Program
The Oncology Navigation CenterTM provides a Co-Pay Assistance Program to help privately insured TEPMETKO® (tepotinib) patients who meet the program eligibility criteria with co-pay/co-insurance responsibilities.
- Privately insured patients may apply for assistance by submitting an ONC Enrollment Form
- Government insured patients, including Medicare Part D/Medicare Advantage and Medicaid beneficiaries, are not eligible for the ONC Co-Pay Assistance Program
- ONC will notify you of the eligibility determination as soon as possible
- Enrolled patients may be eligible to pay as little as a $0 co-pay for each prescription of TEPMETKO up to a maximum of $15,000 per year
- For enrolled patients, Co-Pay Assistance will be applied when the privately insured pharmacy claim is adjudicated
The patient Co-Pay Assistance Program is not contingent on any past or commercial sale of TEPMETKO.
The ONC Co-Pay Assistance Program is entirely for the benefit of the enrolled TEPMETKO patient.